Dave Burnett Vehicle Solutions Limited t/a Best Merc Deals pride ourselves on our extremely high level of customer service. Our ethos is to treat all customers fairly and to exceed your expectations at every level. Should the occasion arise where you feel unhappy with the service you receive from us we would like to know. We aim to resolve any complaint quickly and to your satisfaction. This procedure explains how we will deal with your complaint.
What is a complaint?
Any informal or formal complaint can be made if you are unhappy with the following:
- The delivery and quality of services received pre and post-delivery of a vehicle
- The delivery of a vehicle
- Any other matters relating to Dave Burnett Vehicle Solutions Limited t/a Best Merc Deals
How to make a complaint
Stage 1 – We would like to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. Most difficulties can be resolved at an early stage by talking informally with your Account Manager on 01282 686690
Stage 2 – In the unlikely event that your initial complaint is not resolved by your Account Manager you should contact David Burnett, as specified in the contact section below.
Stage 3 – If you feel the problem is still not resolved to your satisfaction, please submit a formal complaint in writing and forward it to The Customer Service Manager as specified in the contact section below. To help us assess your complaint please provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Details of your complaint
- An explanation of the steps you have already taken to try to resolve the complaint
- What would you like us to do to make it right
You should keep copies of all information submitted for your records.
Complaints in writing to: The Customer Service Manager
Mail: Dave Burnett Vehicles Solutions Ltd, Suite 303, Burnley Business Centre, Liverpool Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 6HA
Telephone: 01282 686690